Effective as of April 29, 2016
As a financial software provider Softics (“We”, “Company”), a company is committed to protecting personal information You might provide to Us and to complying with applicable privacy requirements in a trustworthy, transparent and responsible manner.
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time as a result of changes required by third party providers, governmental authority, law, regulatory rules or valid subpoena, other administrative or legal process or court order. Changes and modifications to this Policy will be effective immediately upon posting of the changes and modifications through the Site, except where prohibited by law. If We change this Policy, We will notify You of the changes by updating the effective date at the top of this Policy and, if required by applicable laws, by providing You with a notice, which may be sent via email.
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
When contacting Us on Our Site, You may be asked to enter Your Personal Data. We shall collect and process any Personal Data provided by You to Us for the purposes enlisted below:
- Providing, developing and improving Our Site;
- Responding to Your demands, requests and inquiries;
- Notifying You about sufficient changes to this Policy;
- Complying with legal and/or regulatory requirements and cooperating with regulators and law enforcement bodies;
- Protecting Our rights, Your rights, and the rights of others, and meeting Our own high standards of business practice.
- If You are a user of Our Applications, We may use Your Personal Data for additional purposes.
- In some occasions We may as well use Your Personal Data for marketing and advertising purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- process the Personal Data in accordance with Data Protection Laws only for the purposes specified above or as otherwise instructed in writing by You, and inform You if any instruction contradicts any legal requirements to which We are subject;
- keep all Personal Data confidential;
- ensure that access to Personal Data shall only be provided to those of Our employees, or service providers who need access to such data for the communication with You and the provision of an Application;
- take adequate technical, organizational and physical security measures to safeguard Personal Data against unauthorized access, destruction, disclosure, transfer, or other improper use;
- provide You at Your written request with reasonable access to the Personal Data about You that We hold for You to be able to review and update Your Personal Data;
- promptly notify You of any accidental or unauthorized access, destruction, disclosure, transfer or other improper use of Your Personal Data, after We become aware of any such access, destruction, disclosure, transfer or other improper use;
- audit the adequacy of Our security measures used to process Personal Data;
- upon expiration of 5 years period since last update of Your Personal Data, at the uninstalling of the Application and/or upon Your written request of revocation of Your consent, at Your election, delete or return the Personal Data to You, unless it is technically impossible or We are legally obliged to keep Your Personal Data; in this case We delete Your Personal Data when this legal obligation is fulfilled.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
From time to time, to the extent permitted by applicable law, We may share Your information with third party service providers (e.g. credit card processors, data hosters) and authorities in the following circumstances:
- Third party service providers. We may share Your information with third parties who perform functions on Our behalf (e.g., hosting or operating our services). We do not authorize these third party service providers to use Your information for purposes other than for which it has been provided, and do not authorize these third parties to disclose that information to unauthorized parties. We require these third parties to maintain appropriate security to protect Your information from unauthorized access or processing.
- We may disclose Your Personal Data to regulatory authorities, courts, and government agencies, where We believe that doing so would be in accordance with or permitted or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process, to defend the interests, rights, and/or property of Us or others, or to respond to emergencies.
By continuing using Our Site You give Your consent to this Policy and to Our processing of Your Personal Data. If You choose not to consent to Our Policy, We may not interact with You to react to Your request or engage into any communication with You.
If You are a user of Our Application, then by downloading and/or registering in the Application, You shall comply with specific rules.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subject to local law, You may have certain rights regarding Your Personal Data. These may include, depending on the circumstances, the following rights to: access Your personal information; rectify the personal information We hold about You; erase Your personal information; restrict Our use of Your Personal Data; object to Our use of Your Personal Data; receive Your Personal Data in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (also known as the right of data portability); lodge a complaint with Your local data protection authority; and withdraw any consent You have given to the use of Your Personal Data. If You would like to discuss or exercise the rights You may have, feel free to contact Us via email or form on the Site.
Here You may find the list of Your rights if Your Personal Data is processed subject to the GDPR:
- Right to access, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to object to processing;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to lodge a complaint.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In relation to all Personal Data provided to Us, You shall ensure that You shall not, by any act or omission, put Us, third party service providers in breach of any of the Data Protection Laws.
The Personal Data collected during Your Site use includes any data identifying You that You provide to Us:
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
We may also automatically collect the following categories of information from devices (e.g., mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use Our Site:
- IP address;
- Device identifier;
- Log files;
- Cookies (for more detailed info, see Cookies);
- Clear gifs;
- Flash LSOs; and
- Other information.
The term “GDPR” shall mean European Union Regulation 2016/679 and includes any relevant implementing measure in each relevant European state, or any successor legislation thereto.
We collect cookies (first-party and third-party) that enable Us to provide You a better service. Cookies are small files that provide Us with the information about Your current internet activity, site traffic, and site interaction that a website saves on Your computer or mobile device when You visit the Site. It enables the Site to remember Your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so You do not have to keep re-entering them whenever You come back to the Site or browse from one page to another.
- Your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font size;
- Your IP address, browser technical characteristics;
- if You have already expressed Your awareness of Our cookies application on the pop-up notice upon Your Site’s first visit.
How to control cookies. You can choose to have Your computer warn You each time a cookie is being sent, or You can choose to turn off all cookies. It is possible through Your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, please, look at Your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify Your cookies.
If You turn cookies off, it will not affect the way Our Site works on Your device.
The cookie-related information is anonymous, is not used to identify You personally and the pattern data is fully under Our control. The cookies will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated.
Third-party behavioral tracking system. Third-party cookies may be used for third-party behavioral tracking system, but use only anonymized data and third-party behavioral tracking system operator cannot identify You directly or indirectly.
If You have any questions with regards to this Policy please contact via email or use any other contacts which You may find on Contacts page